Ongoing improvements for Protective Velocity make it easier and quicker to do business with us. Continue reading to learn about enhancements to pending business workflows.
- Voice authorization available in New York: Voice authorization allows customers to authorize Protective to order certain underwriting requirements (Rx check, MIB check, MVR and APS) during the interview. This capability allows Protective to now order medical records and APS more quickly.
- Offer acceptance from life pending business site: When cases are approved less than applied, Protective will email you when an offer is available. After logging in to MyProtective.com, you can review the offer and either accept it or request that the file be closed within our pending business site. You can also request changes, such as decreasing the face amount. This allows you to take immediate action to review, accept and send your files directly to the issue team within minutes.
- Improved pending business document upload experience: The Pending Business site is now easier to upload documents for each individual requirement and email questions through the site. We have also added separation between requirements to enhance your view.
- APS order automation: More automation has been added around APS ordering that should lead to faster turnaround times.
- Annuity pending business dashboard enhancements: Updates to the dashboard will make it easier to use and find your annuity business. New features will include links to all recent annuity business, improved quick search functionality and sorting capabilities, and additional details on the contract page.
Stay tuned for next month’s newsletter for even more improvements.
Let’s deliver on our promises. Together.