Continuous Velocity enhancements are being implemented making it easier and faster to do business with us. We are excited to share that even more updates have been made.
- Extending TeleLife® follow up frequency: additional call attempts have been added for clients to ensure interview completion.
- TeleLife interview update: our new virtual queue allows callers to request a call back versus waiting on the line, dramatically reducing caller abandonment.
- Customer registration and authentication: moved from knowledge-based authentication to one-time passcode authentication that makes the registration process easier and more in line with current security technology.
- Offer acceptance from pending business site: when cases are approved less than applied, Protective will email you when an offer is available. After logging into MyProtective, you can review the offer and either accept it or request that the file be closed within our pending business site. You can also request changes, such as decreasing the face amount. This allows you to take immediate action to review, accept and send your files directly to the issue team within minutes.
- Improved pending business document upload experience: the Pending Business website is now easier to upload documents for each individual requirement and email questions through the site. We have also added separation between requirements to enhance your view.
Keep an eye out for next month’s issue for even more improvements.
Let’s deliver on our promises. Together.